Hi, it's been about a month and a half and while everything else fails in my life atm., I figured I'd at least try to blog for once.. So here are 20 random facts/pieces of information - just for you! Feel free to let me know what you'd like to see on the blog from now on. Fashion, beauty, insider-knowledge on living in Korea? I'm still working (not really) on the video/post about tips for exchange students going to Korea. I think that would at least be helpful to some of you, if you're planning on going to Korea eventually - even if it's just for holidays. ^__^)/
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without
- I don't really have anything that I wouldn't be able to go out without. I'd probably have to say my keys.. Cause I mean.. I need to lock my door, right? Wouldn't want no burglars coming up in my crib yo!
2. Favorite brand of makeup
- Hands down: MAC. I also looooove VDL, tbh. Their shadows and blushes are amazing. Inglot have amazing stuff too! ^__^)/
3. Favorite flower
- SNOW DROPS. I'm actually super allergic to flowers, so I usually stay away from them.
4. Favorite clothing store
- CODES COMBINE!!!! Omg that place is god-like. Jang Geun Seok used to be the ambassador for the place. Sadly, while I was living in Shinchon, 3 out of 4 stores closed down. I'm still upset about it. Their items are amazing. Other than that I love CARLINGS. Good stuff!
5. Favorite perfume
- DAVIDOFF Cool Water for Women. It's perfect for that fresh, clean scent. It goes well with a street-like tomboy style imo. Any tomboy (even non-femme) could rock it. ^__^)/ I used to really dig THE BEAT from Burberry (the white one), but it's too sweet for me now. I like the fresh crispiness of Cool Water better.
6. Heels or flats?
- Sneakers. High top. All day, every day. Or my Wings 2.0! Haha! I get a lot of attention for them in the streets of CPH, tbh.
7. Do you make good grades?
- Uhh... when I want to. During uni I've gotten pretty decent grades, actually. I hated highschool tho, so I didn't bother trying to impress anyone. I got an A in psychology and English. An A in English is all I needed to be a-okay. lol. Didn't care for the rest of the subjects. School can suck my dick.
8. Favorite colors
- Black and taupe.
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
- Fuck no. That shit's disgusting! x_x
10. Do you like swimming?
- No. I can't swim and I don't link to. Chlorine water makes me really antsy. I don't like going to beaches either. I like showers tho. Showers are nice.
11. Do you eat fries with a fork?
- Only if we're having them for dinner somewhere nice. If I'm at McD or home, I don't bother with a fork. The fry IS the fork. An edible fork to eat bearnaise or mayo with. Hoho!
12. Favorite moisturizer
- I'm loving the MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION. It's awesome! For my body I use this aloe/cucumber one by Freeman, I think. It's the bomb, baby!
13. Do you drink juice?
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
- I don't know. If I find the right person, then maybe. But I don't wanna get married more than once. If I get married - it's for life.
15. Do you get mad easily?
- Not really. It takes a lot to get me angry. I get annoyed by little things, but not to the point where I get mad or angry.
16. Are you into ghost-hunting?
- Fuck no. That shit's scary! You shouldn't fuck around with that!
17. Any phobias?
- The dark!!!!!
18. Do you bite your nails?
- No, but I used to.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
- I guess so... When I was 4, I got really sick and kept vomiting all the time - I couldn't eat or drink anything for almost a week. My parents took me to the hospital and the nurse told them that I would've died if they'd waited any longer to bring me in. I was extremely dehydrated and my body had started to pretty much eat itself up. Since then the same thing always happens if my blood sugar is too low for too long. I start vomiting like crazy and it doesn't stop until I boost my blood sugar levels with extremely sweetened tea or something sugary. I will even throw up the tea and keep doing so until enough has gone to my blood streams. It's awful, really :C not cool at all
20. Do you drink coffee?
- I fucking love coffee! Especially iced vanilla latté! YUM YUM YUM!
That's it! If you have any questions, leave them below! I'll answer them for y'all.
Again, sorry for being an awful blogger.. I'm trying to get better m( .__. )m /sobs
Also, here's a photo of a cute cat!