I'm in a GREAT mood! I passed my final driving test - and to celebrate, I'm finally gonna do the Award-accepting-entry : D YAY! Also, my order from YesStyle was shipped yesterday - MORE reason to party all day! lol. I am SOOO excited to reveal the goodies for the giveaway I'm having - be excited, cause it's all for my lovely followers ♥
Anyway, you'll have to 'settle' for the awards for now ; D
Let's get to it!
The Versatile Blogger
Thanks to the fabulous Rinny for giving me the award ♥
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award you have to follow these simple rules:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 THINGS (you might like?) ABOUT ME
1. I'm a decent 5'8''(½) but I'm actually the shortest in my household.
2. I have a strange liking towards books (fiction) about eating disorders. I guess it started back when my best friend was diagnosed with Anorexia.. oh well~
3. I have the worst luck you can ever imagine.
4. I'm THEE grammar police.
5. I hate Danish people who speak English with a heavy Danish accent. UGHHH - pet peeve
6. NYX is definitely one of my favorite brands for makeup!
7. I own very little, nice clothes. I'm not very stylish at all.
The wonderful people whom I tag
One Lovely Blog
Also generously passed on by Rinny \(^o^)v
Accept this award by passing it on to 15 other bloggers!
The Stylish Blogger
And finally a big thanks to the wonderful mzTinkerbi ♥
I'm actually not stylish AT ALL, but I'm more than happy to accept the award : D
So, when you accept the award, you must follow these rules:
1.Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 NEW THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I get headaches VERY easily and they don't really go away..
2. I LOVE liquorice pretzels!
3. I'm moving to Copenhagen this summer to (hopefully) begin studying Korean at KU.
4. I'd love to own a diesel fueled Suzuki Swift.. in some sort of funky color ^^v
5. I speak English and Danish pretty fluenty - and my German is.. kindasortamaybe decent..
6. I forgive - but I NEVER forget.
7. I can't wear lipstick without it looking at bit weird on me. I prefer glosses (especially my Boybait cremesheen! -virtually hugs Yinnie for that one-)
15 Stylish bloggers who deserve this award!
I wish I could give these awards to all of you, cause everyone seems like such sweethearts on here. -sigh- Oh well, maybe next time..